Monday 19 March 2018

HAPPY FRIDAY



Hellooo & Happy Friday 



I thought I would show you guys a look that I tend to wear to sixth form, it’s not as casual but very wearable for smarter situations like; sixth form, office jobs, going out to dinner, interviews etc. I think the outfit is perfect because it combines looking classy and smart as its covered up, but the cut of the skirt paired with the body suit makes It very flattering and feminine. 




Im wearing this figure hugging faux leather skirt from Pretty Little Thing that has embroidered roses on the top and bottom. I love the flowers on the skirt as they give me spring vibes, which Im defiantly looking forward to. I decided to wear this black mock-neck body suit from Topshop (Similar) as my top, I prefer wearing body suits with tight skirts so it doesn’t cause that awkward length around my waist or that bunching from trying to tuck the top in. I've simpily paired tights and my classic Black booties to complete the look. As for my outerwear, this is one of my staple smart coats as I find that it goes with many outfits and for this, matches well with the embroiry green on the skirt. Its a green, cotton pea coat from ASOS that I did get a while ago so may not be able to get the same. (Similar)









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© OCTAVIA | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig